2011年10月28日 星期五

Review : Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment


Thanks to the invitation by Origins Hong Kong , it was my first time to join their blogger event.
After the Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment Bloggers Gathering, Origins has given a product - Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment to each blogger.


Here is the sharing passage about the Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment Blogger Event : 是日活動:Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Treatment Blogger Event

After using Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment for about a month's time, I am going to share the results and effects with all of you : P

About Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment :
Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment contains Anogeissus , Kombucha , Siegesbeckia , Rosemary . Vitamin C and Peptides and other ingredients. It gives the eyes this amazing new lift from nature and see a younger-looking you.


Apply some Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment on hands, its texture is very smooth and easy to blend over the area . It is easily absorbed by the skin : P



Of course, in order to strengthen the repairing eye effect, I have applied Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment as an eye mask.
( The amount should be approximately one to two times more than normal usage. See the picture below. )


After using Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment , the eyes look so fresh and moisturizing : P
( I will apply Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment two to three times a week, it does not need to be washed. Therefore, I can use it as a sleeping eye mask. )


Wow, No more puffy eyes on the next morning.
Lastly, here is the before and after effects for using Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment.

Conclusion:
Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment contains natural ingredients and it is consistent with its brand image , I love Origins : P

For my eyes area, I have quite large amount of wrinkles.
( By comparing to the age group, I think. )

During the Product Trial, I have been using Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment every day and it helps me to reduce the fine lines of my eyes , it helps me to gain back the brighter eyes.
( Focus on the Left eye! The fine lines have disappeared. )

I feel very satisfied with Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment and I think I need to check out more Origins Items . : P


Here is the Chinese Version for the Review of Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye Treatment : 一個月的見證Origins Plantscription™ Anti-aging Eye TreatmentPlantscription™悅肌再生眼部修護霜

Hmm. Stay tuned for my updates.
I will try to post more English-written Reviews!!!! : P

Bubeee’s Blogspot : http://bubeee.blogspot.com
Bubeee’s Y!Blog : http://blog.yahoo.com/bubeee-jenn
Bubeee’s Weibohttp://weibo.com/bubeee
Bubeee’s Twitter : http://twitter.com/bubeee
Bubeee's Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/bubeeejenn

Email : jenki1223@hotmail.com / bubeeejenn@gmail.com


沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...