2012年8月29日 星期三

♥ PSY (ft. HYUNA) Oppa Is Just My Style 오빤 딱 내 스타일 Inspired Makeup ♥ (w/ YouTube Video)

Recently, I am addicted to PSY (ft. HYUNA) Oppa Is Just My Style 오빤 딱 내 스타일!
The version that sang by PSY is very attractive and I am totally addicted to the song!~(YouTube Addicted!)

Today I would like to share PSY (ft. HYUNA) Oppa Is Just My Style 오빤 딱 내 스타일 Inspired Makeup with all of you, though the makeup look is not really similar to Hyuna's one, I have tried to apply the eye makeup and highlight areas like Hyuna in the MV, hope all of you will enjoy it!



Let's watch the YouTube Inspired Makeup Sharing! ( Since I am a new baby in editing video, please forgive me >,<)
The Product list has been posted in this blog passage too =)* 



Finished!






Skincare Products used in the Video:
♥ OLAY White Radiance pristine liquid light
♥ shu uemura TSUYA skin youthful radiance generator
♥ Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel

Cosmetics Products used in the Video:
♥ shu uemura UV under base youthful radiance mousse
♥ SOFINA Primavista Liquid Foundation UV
♥ bareMinerals Mineral Veil
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK Ready-To-Wear Eye Color Pallet 
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA EYELINER 01 BLACK
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK Hyper Sharp Liner
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK VOLUM'EXPRESS® The FALSE LASH EVERLASTING 24
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK EYEBROW PENCIL
♥ Maybelline NEW YORK COLOR sensational #721 ICED BROWN
♥ bareMinerals flawless radiance
♥ Too Cool for School Like A Model Color Pencil

Finally, Please support me by subscribing my YouTube Channel, FaceBook Fan Page!
Bubeee’s YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/bubeeeable
Bubeee’s Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/bubeeejenn

Conclusion:
It has been a long time that I have not taken Inspired Makeup Video and the products that I have used this time are doing well and let my makeup looks flawless and brighten too, keep it up and see all of you next time! 

Bubeee’s Blogspot : http://bubeee.blogspot.com
Bubeee’s Y!Blog : http://blog.yahoo.com/bubeee-jenn
Bubeee’s Weibo:http://weibo.com/bubeee
Bubeee’s Twitter : http://twitter.com/bubeee
Bubeee's Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/bubeeejenn

Email : jenki1223@hotmail.com / bubeeejenn@gmail.com


沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...