2011年7月25日 星期一

Review : Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask ( with SMART-FIT Fabric Design )

As said in blog , I have recently tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost™ Mask ( Advanced 3D push-in fabric with Contour Fit Design ) , I do feel great and moisturized after using that.


Hmm. I am currently having my summer intern . I am quite nervous with my intern and I got numerous pimples ( Probably because of pressure. )

I have searched my skincare and cosmetics storage boxes and I have found Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask , let's try it out !
( I think of the slogan of its TVC promotion. )


About Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask :
New Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask, contains new NEUTROGENA HealthyWhite Complex made of essential vitamins and active protein from natural plants, combining with the new SMART-FIT fabric that comfortably fits the skin, ensures more essence can infuse deeply into skin to deliver immediate whitening effect.

The design of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask is similar to Neutrogena Hydro Boost™ Mask ( Advanced 3D push-in fabric with Contour Fit Design ) , which is simple and nice.


There are clear instruction and manufacturing date printed at the back.


Cut off the packing , there are a lot of essence and they are Healthy White Complex TM.


Take the mask out of the packing and you will discover the mask sheet is quite elastic and different from the paper mask.( Should be the same as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost™ Mask (Advanced 3D push-in fabric with Contour Fit Design ) )


The cutting of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask ( with SMART-FIT Fabric Design ) is quite fit and it is enough to cover my whole face too.


The remaining essence in the packing can be used to moisturize out body.


After using for 15 minutes , the mask sheet is still so wet and moisturized .
You may consider to use for 20 minutes.

I have used another way , which is the squeeze the essence out from the mask.
Essence came out from the mask and apply them on neck and face.
( Please get ready with the hair dryer first , turn it to cool )

Apply the essence and turn on the hair dryer , then let the cool air intensely make the essence injected into the deeper side of the skin.

Be aware that , if you applied too much essence on the face , there will be some ' rubbers ' coming out when you touch your face .(
( therefore , I suggest applying them on the neck first and apply to the face too. )

After cooling by the hair dryer, skin will look more brightening and moisturized.
You may not need to apply moisturizer immediately and you may leave for a while and apply the moisturizer before you go out.

Conclusion :
I have been attracted by the TVC promotion of the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask ( with SMART-FIT Fabric Design ) and I am longing for the chance to try this mask !

After using the mask , the skin tone has been brightened and it has been intensely brightened after using the essence with the hair dryer method.

The brighten effect can keep for whole day long and I did not apply makeup on the day I have used this mask. The effect showed that I have used makeup base : )

Overall , the mask is with SMART-FIT Fabric Design and can keep for a whole day.

Here are some Neutrogena Product Sharing :

Bubeee’s Blogspot : http://bubeee.blogspot.com/
Bubeee’s Weibohttp://weibo.com/bubeee
Bubeee’s Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/bubeee
Bubeee's Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bubeee-BLOG-%E5%8C%96%E5%A6%9D%E7%99%BE%E5%AF%B6%E7%AE%B1/216101438433446


沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...