2011年7月16日 星期六

Review : Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel


Recently, I have eaten so many herbal food and as a result, I got lots of pimples on my face.
(Is it related? I think yes.)

Thanks to the invitation and I have a chance to try the advanced version of the Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel and it is just so useful to me at the moment.


About Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel:
Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel contains blemish-busting Salicylic Acid and it instantly helps speed healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post pimple darkening.  Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae help visibly relieve irritating redness. And to help keep skin looking spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.

Let’s look at its appearance, it looks so small in size, just 10ML.
Actually, it uses a few drops each time and applies on the targeted area as needed.
(One bottle of Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel can help curing so many pimples.)


The container is made of plastic and it can easily squeeze the Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel out from the container.


Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel is transparent in color and it looks like serum.
It doesn’t look like Blemish Treatment Gel at all.


So let’s see how Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel works!

There are some pimples on my face and some are seriously infected.


These pimples are infected and I will apply Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel 3 times a day.

When applying Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel, you can feel that blemish-busting Salicylic Acid is working and you will feel a bit pain for about 30 seconds and after that , that’s alright


After using for a few days, pimples have disappeared and it comes up with the problem of minimizing the spot marks. (See the photo below)

Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel includes Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae which help to reduce the appearance of redness. It also helps to eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.
(I think the effect is quite significant in reducing the redness.)


Conclusion:
Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel is effective in removing spots and minimizing the spot marks. As all of you can see my pimples are not those tiny ones and Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel can help me to remove those spots.
(I am really surprised with that!)

Also, Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel can use for a long time and its price is reasonable too.

One point to note is that proper use of Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel is very important. Do not apply on areas that do not have spots, or your skin will get hurt.
(So, be aware!)

Currently, I keep Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel in my makeup box and I can use it immediately whenever I need to use it!

Bubeee’s Blogspot : http://bubeee.blogspot.com/
Bubeee’s Weibohttp://weibo.com/bubeee
Bubeee’s Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/bubeee
Bubeee's Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bubeee-BLOG-%E5%8C%96%E5%A6%9D%E7%99%BE%E5%AF%B6%E7%AE%B1/216101438433446


Recently, I have eaten so many herbal food and as a result, I got lots of pimples on my face.
(Is it related? I think yes.)

Thanks to the invitation and I have a chance to try the advanced version of the Origins Super Spot Remover™ Blemish Treatment Gel

沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...